- System administration.
- Remote Site Support and Managed Service Support
- Implementation of projects in Systems, application.
- Supporting MS teams in monitoring the applications and servers and provide recommendation to the management as and when required.
- Assist in server infrastructure design
- Administering of Virtualisation Environment
- Troubleshoot complex Unix/Linux issues in production customer environments
- Develop and maintain scripts to automate tasks
- Implement and administer network infrastructure
- Develop and manage process to monitor systems and infrastructure
- Develop and document operations procedures
- Develop creative solutions to complex technological challenges
- Worked on public clouds like Amazon and Azure
- UNIX System administration (Multiple flavours of UNIX)
- Storage Management, backup management tools.
Essential Skills & Experience :
- 8 to 10 years of experience in large IT infrastructure / enterprise (RHEL and Solaris).
- UNIX System administration strong, worked on multiple flavours of Unix (Solaris, Linux etc)
- Working knowledge of Solaris
- Basic knowledge on Network
- Working knowledge in Red Hat Clustering & HA Configuration and administration
- Working experience in application integration with RHEL servers, server management, antivirus, backup/restore and monitoring tools
- Exposure to VMware
- Knowledge on SAN / NAS etc would be added advantage.
- Strong and current working knowledge of modern x64-based server hardware
- Willingness to participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- Strong organization and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Customer service mentality
- Moderate Windows Server knowledge
- Ease in communicating with technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to travel
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with open source monitoring and alerting systems (Nagios, etc.)
- Experience with systems management tools
- Experience scaling and managing server clusters
- Bachelors of Engineering - Computer Science
- MCA, BCA or Diploma only with very good experience may be considered.
- Certifications Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
- Trained on Private or Public Cloud
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time