- Responsible for prospecting and opening new business for assigned territory and meeting targets of creating qualified sales ready opportunities.
- Research and build target prospect list using various Data Sources like LinkedIn etc and then document in Salesforce.com.
- Identify, email, smart-call, and set appointments with target prospects.
- Business-to-Business lead generation and sales prospecting. Smart calling, gathering sales intelligence, handling objections, articulate Subexs value proposition and negotiate initial objections.
- Re-qualifying leads from trade shows, events, mailers, other activities.
- Able to work independently with remote supervision.
- Minimum of 2 +years of relevant inside sales and/or lead generation experience in high-tech, software or services industries.
- Good knowledge of lead generation and sales development practices and principles.
- Strong calling and qualification skills.
- Experience and confidence in prospecting and communicating with senior-level executives.
- Confident and polished phone prospecting skills within companies of all sizes.
- Ability to work in a team-goal oriented environment, and a proven track record in exceeding quota.
- Self-reliant, reliable, Self-motivated and driven.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong process skills and use of contact management tools.
- Experience of having worked for International markets
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Institutional Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time